- All papers submitted to the conference should report original research findings.
- All submitted abstracts are subject to strict double-blind peer review process and will be evaluated by two referees.
- Abstracts can be submitted in either Turkish or English. However, for studies in Turkish an abstract in English must also be submitted.
- Submissions must be written using Microsoft Word 2007 or its upper versions.
- Abstracts should be at least 500 words, excluding references.
- Abstracts should be in 11 pt, single line spaced, justified and written in Times New Roman font type. Titles needs to be italic and in bold (please avoid using abbreviations).
- Abstract template and instructions can be reached here.
- Abstracts need to be submitted by the given deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.